Pages

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

the last day

Today was my last day before my last semester.

I celebrated by taking a test. Yep, I took a test. It was a long test and kind of hard because I didn't study much for it. But I did well enough on it that I don't have to take American Government as a class. Works for me.

To celebrate passing the test I spend the rest of my day watching Katie work on the year book. As I watched I worked on the blanket I'm making for Kaylie as a graduation/birthday present.

I work at 8 am every week day this semester, so I'm going to bed in the next hour.

Oh, my first class has already been canceled. Stackowicz is at an Anthropology seminar thing in PA so he won't be here to teach Art History II. That means Clashes of Culture will be my first class of the semester. This is a good sign.