It is my birthday today. Like every Tuesday this semester I worked and was in class all day. The day wasn't too hectic because I was able to have a leisurely lunch with Mary, Amy, Katie and Ronni and I had dinner with Amy. While I was working Kristin stopped by to give me some coffee. Tuesdays always require extra coffee. Being able to see my friends and to not have to worry about food made it a good day.
Perhaps that best part of the day was the rap Nat recorded for me. It is on my facebook wall if you're my friend and you wish to see it.
My one complaint is the weather. I think it did at one point make it to the forecasted high of 60some, but that wasn't until much too late when I was trapped in class for three hours. I'll just have to be content with the beautiful weather this last Sunday.
Oh, and Mary's brother asked to borrow my Twilight movie. I initially told him yes, somehow forgetting that borrowing equals the movie leaving my house. I freaked out a bit when he went to leave. I had to explain to him, that I didn't mind if he watched it, but I wouldn't be able to part with it for about a week. I'm completly aware at how stupid it sounds, but I don't really care. I don't plan on watching the whole movie again, but there are extras I haven't watched yet. Even though I felt like an idiot, I found it pretty humorous.
Hi, I'm Megan. And I am, in fact, a Twilight addict.
I try to keep my addiction under control. But I can only be stretched so far.