Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

And here we go!

We have a late night of studying and paper writing planned for this evening. This is the last week of classes, and as expected, everything is due at once. Our profs love to conspire against us, I know it.

This weekend I did a bunch of reading for my classes, but I was still able to have a little fun. On Saturday I went to the park with Kaylie, Amy, Katie and Dan and we had a picnic! We had a simple, yet tasty, dinner and we watched the geese and people that passed. We then had to observe Velociraptor Awarness Day, so we watched Jurassic Park, er, they watched it. I actually found a comfortable spot on the floor and slept. It was passed my bed time.

Today I finally submitted the last things of paperwork for admissions into Liberty. I hope I get accepted in time to start in June!