Graduation is so close. This week I need to pick up my cap and gown and my ticket to the graduation dinner. We'll get a set of free glasses and a free dinner! Awesome!
I did stay up late Monday night, but I was able to get about 9 hours of sleep last night. I had been worried about some papers I have to write for Haas, but it turns out they're not due till Friday, so I still have time. I may stay up late again tonight, but at least it won't be two nights in a row.
Oh, Midnight Breakfast is this Friday night. When I first came to Bethel it was free, but now if you don't have a meal plan you have to pay $3. Eh, I hardly eat anything when I go. I just want to see people's crazy costumes. Oh, well.
Well, I need to get to Chinese class. . .