Pages

Thursday, April 09, 2009

no classes

It's Thursday. There are no classes. I'm working for eight hours. Unfortunately, today won't make my next pay check any larger, since I won't work at all tomorrow. Such is life.

Art History II was canceled Tuesday morning because we've had good attendance the rest of the semester, so we got a bonus day. But I still had four and half hours of classes and three hours of work that day. And I was frustrated in my evening class because even though I had actually read everything I was supposed to, my quiz grade was still awful.

Yesterday I thought I was supposed to take a Chinese test. Turns out, she messaged the class through Angel on Monday to tell us that because we had a field trip last week we didn't need to meet that day. I found the email after no one showed up for class. I guess I have extra time to study now.

My sister's boyfriend, Jonny, went to the hospital Tuesday night because he had a high fiver and high heart rate. The doctors think he has pneumonia. My sister wouldn't be surprised if he's had for awhile. So, if you think of it, please pray for him. This is an awful time in the semester to be sick and missing classes!