My room is still a disaster, but it's getting better. You may not be able to tell by looking at it, but I can see in my mind's eye that it's closer.
This morning I finished my resume. It only took me two months to complete. So, this afternoon Kristin and I went to Starbucks and I dropped off my app! Then we went to IHOP for lunch. We were there late afternoon, and they were sparsely staffed, and then they were having trouble with their credit card machine, so it took a lot longer than I expected. But the food was good.
Ooh, I worked yesterday! I trained for a few hours at the Clarion Inn. I worked at the hotel three years ago, but now that it's no longer a Holiday Inn I have to learn the new computer system. I'm glad to have something to do.
I didn't work today, but I did baby-sit for over an hour. It was probably some of the easiest money I've earned. Almost as easy as working mornings in the mailroom before the mail arrives. These kids are pretty much angels. Their mom gave me some advice for looking for jobs in the school system. I'd really like to work at Starbucks, but I should be probably explore other possibilities. . .
My plan right now is to go to Mishawaka Friday after I work. This will my remain my plan as long as my great-grandma's failing health causes us to make a spur of the moment trip to IL. Please pray for her if you think about it. It doesn't seem like she has much time left.