Pages

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

recuperation

This seems to be a week of recuperating.  The last month or so of school was bit awful when it came to nutrition and health, so I’m making an effort to eat better and exercise.  After only two days I’m already feeling better and I’m noticing a difference.
My room is still far from unpacked.  Baby steps I suppose.  But both my plants we attended to today and they also seem to be recuperating well.  Poor Bush had a bad case of evil white mites and so lost a lot of its bushness, but with some new potting soil I’m sure it won’t be long till it’s back to its old self.
Probably the most exciting thing to note is that I picked up an application for Starbucks.  I haven’t filled it out yet, but I read it and I’m contemplating my answers. 
  • Have I been to any other Starbucks store besides the one I’m applying too?
  • Why do I want to work at Starbucks?
  • What do I like about coffee? 
Deep questions.  I need to think these through before my pen touches the paper.
Overall, I’m doing well.  I did have an awful case of homesickness last night, but that was to be expected.  Today I feel considerably better after chatting with Shell and making up my mind to visit next weekend. 

Can you believe I’m done with college already?