Pages

Saturday, May 02, 2009

I should take Calligraphy. . .

Friday was the graduation dinner. Shell and I went, but it wasn't anything very exciting. Not bad for a free meal though. Pretty much Bethel doesn't want us to forget about our Alma Mater when were rich. If I ever have extra money I probably would give some to Bethel, but the chances of that happening are probably slim.

My last Saturday in Mishawaka has been nice and relaxing. It's wonderful to not have to worry about studying and writing papers. Kaylie and I checked out a few yard sales this morning, and ended up with a few more books of course. We also went to Karin's baby-shower where I won one of the games. Later I got a dress to wear for graduation. And my day ended with Kaylie treating Mary and me to Starbucks and then the three of us taking a walk around the river.

Before bed I should put some clothes in a suitcase, but I may just wait to do that in the morning.

I'm excited to see all my family tomorrow. I hope we get a lot of pictures, but that shouldn't be a problem with so many Kappelmans. :-)