Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

el fin

My degree is completed.

I ended my last round of homework in college career with an all-nighter. Yes, I woke up at 10 Sunday morning and did not go to bed until 10 last night, but I did have a an hour nap before my final at 6, so I wasn't up a complete 34 hours, just very close.

But I am done, and I got above a 3.0!

Today I didn't know what to do with myself. At 9 I woke up after eleven hours of sleep. (Usually I work at 8, but I got someones to cover for me.) Then I stared at my books and tried to decide which one I should read. I chose one I started rereading during Thanksgiving break and spent the morning at Sg. Though, I didn't actually read much. Instead I registered for classes this summer and talked to Analiese and people as they stopped by.

The only responsibilities I have left this week are to work and pack.