Sunday we went to the beach for about 5 hours. I lounged on the beach and read magazines and books the whole time. There was sun and a great breeze. Today I feel refreshed and revived, despite the few burnt spots on my shoulders that I forgot to protect with sun block. I can't wait to go again Wednesday with Shell and Mary. It'll be great to get more sun and to see my dear friends.
Since I won't be starting classes now until the fall, I haven't been doing much of anything lately. Just hanging out with my family and working a few hours at the hotel. It's good for now though. And I'm excited, because I have a job lead for the fall through my church. Hopefully it works out.
I'm enjoying this short lull of activity since it'll likely be the last of its kind for a few years.