Life is fine. I'm doing fine. I was able to get quite a few more hours the last couple weeks since people were on vacation. This next paycheck should be nice. I was thinking about buying a new iPod, since the one I have isn't compatible with my Nike+ shoes, but I may wait another couple months to do that. After snooping around some blogs about Apple products last night I learned that the next generation of the iPod Touch (which should be released in September) could very possibly have a camera in it!
The Fourth was very uneventful. I worked all day, so didn't see any fireworks. Michigan City didn't have their fireworks till last Sunday, but I didn't go, so still no fireworks. But I didn't really care. It was disappointing to not see my cousins, but I'll see them in two weekends for Amber's graduation party, so that makes up for it.
I'm looking forward to this weekend. Friday after work I'm taking the train to South Bend to spend time with my friends. Kaylie and Mary are moving so I'll try to help them a bit. It should be a good time!