I'm eating some Rasinets right now. They are so tasty, and almost healthy. I'm trying hard not to eat the whole bag.
This weekend I took a quick trip to Mishawaka. I spent some time with Shell and the other Ferrises. Manny greeted me with the most adorable squeal of "Hi, Megan!" I love that three year old. Saturday Shell and I helped Kaylie and Maria unpack boxes in their new apartment. After we got the living room and TV set up we watched a few episodes of X-Files. Sunday we went to church, I bought Katie lunch at Panera for her birthday present, and then we moved stuff out of Oke house. It was a bit weird to be moving my friends out of Oke only a few days shy of a year after I moved all my stuff in. Overall, it is a relief. Before heading home on the train I was able to get some dessert with Shell and Jill. Jill was in town for a dentist appoinment and I was glad to see her for a bit before I left. It was a good quick trip.