Friday, October 25, 2013
New Way to Be Human
When you're physically and emotionally tired, this song may be the best and worst song to listen to at your desk at work. It will totally refresh your spirit, but it may just make your cry at the same time.
I cry so much all the time now. I'm still deciding if this is a good thing.
Yesterday, I felt awesome and like I could conquer the world. Today I just feel exhausted!
But I still feel loved.
When God encourages you to limit your caffeine intake, it's not because he doesn't want you to be alert all the time. It's because he fully understands how your mind and body reacts to the drug, and he knows there are better, more efficient ways for you to function. Ways that won't mess with your emotions as strongly.
So, when he tells you one cup a day is enough, and your body has readjusted to the smaller level of caffeine, you better NEVER have a second cup again. If you do, dump it right away because it will make you a nervous wreck.
Yes, dump out the coffee. It is not that precious.