Monday, November 04, 2013
Thrive
So, October was awesome. And almost four days in, November is looking to be just as intense and wonderful as well.
In other news, I have rediscovered the awesomeness of waking up at 5:30 in the morning. I did this all the time in high school and it was powerful, but I got out of the habit in college. It feels so great to be doing it again.
Can I just say how awesome my dear friend and housemate Michelle is?! She knew I ran out of pages in my journal, and not only did she buy me a new one, but she bought me a Doctor Who one! It is the best early Christmas present ever!
Looking back at the journal that I just finished, I found a couple entries from 2011 and 2012 that quoted the lyrics to this great song by Switchfoot.
While I still love this song, I'm so glad that the lyrics don't seem relevant to me right now.
So glad.
