Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

08.13.13 (late post)

Work Soundtrack of the Day: Radiohead's In Rainbows and King of Limbs (on repeat)

Interesting NPR Story of the Day: Book News: Museum, Kelly Clarkson Vie For Jane Austen's Ring


(This was the beginning of a post I started at work, and didn't have time to finish at home. I am posting it because I was really excited about Radiohead that day. And after listening to these two albums ALL day, Nat put on In Rainbows during home group fellowship time and I was still excited to hear it again. Those two albums have magical powers, I promise. It's like they massage my brain.)

(And if I legitimately bought an heirloom of Jane Austen's I would want to keep it. If a museum asked nicely, I may let them hold onto it for me, but I would want to say it was mine. I'm just confused why the ring was put up for auction to the public in the first place. If just seems strange.)