Seriously, at only 8:00/9:00 in the morning, and I was already fighting the urge to Tweet.
Tonight I will be hanging out with two of my favorite academics, Kristin and Jonny. They had plans to go to very big libraries and work on papers for grad school applications. I was jealous, so I convinced them to let me go with so I could begin work on a grad school writing sample.
When I graduated Bethel I knew I would want to think about going back to school and pursuing a masters eventually. Suddenly, four years have passed and I finally feel it's time to get on it and do something! It's taken awhile to pinpoint what I want to do and analyze my priorities, but I finally feel like I have some direction. My academic dreams aren't quite as high as my sister's and my search for a grad school program is much more localized than her's, but her dreams and aspirations inspire me and have given me some needed motivation.
I'm very excited to spend a quiet evening in the Notre Dame library sitting (mostly) silently with my dear sister and brother-in-law surrounded by mountains of books.