I was very frustrated this morning. Someone did not show up for work, and since the phone cannot be left unattended I was not able to leave. There are other details that added to the frustration, but I won't discuss them here. Let's just say I was shocked by how angry I was, and I impressed myself with how much I could control my "business voice". In retrospect, it really wasn't that horrible, and I knew it wasn't. I was on the verge of being cranky anyways and having to wait longer than expected for food and a relaxing shower did not help matters.
But despite the rough start, the rest of the day was bright. My other hour at work was enjoyable. I like when the little things can make me smile. Chinese class was uneventful. And I've spent the last thinking about what I should prepare for dinner. I've come to the conclusion that I do like to cook, and though I don't do it as often as I should, I do like to clean.
Tonight Nat will be performing at Fiddler's. He's been honored with a full hour closing set, so Shell, Analiese and I plan on going to support him.
Well, it is time for me to start making some food!