I've given up chocolate until Easter. In its place I've consumed a lot more caramel. Caramel lessons my chocolate cravings, but it just isn't as satisfying. It is still too sweet.
Amber came to this week. My dad drove her up Thursday, so I go to see him for a few minutes. He came bearing gifts: an iced caramel macchiato and job applications for Michigan City schools*. I was able to hang out with my sisters for awhile Thursday night and some on Friday morning.
Last night I went to see the movie In Bruges at Notre Dame. It's part of their Irish festival they're hosting this weekend. Today I will go shopping with Kaylie. Then I'll be responsible and do homework. Tomorrow I'll celebrate my birthday with my friends.
*One of my possible plans for life after graduation is to get some sort of job in the schools in MC. I'd prefer to be a teacher's aid, but I'll settle for just being a sub.