Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

relatively

I was relatively productive today. "Relatively" being the key word.

Fresh, spring air inspires me to do many things I struggle to do during the bleak winters. Cleaning and organizing are not unbearable tasks. Not that my room is immaculate, but it's not as bad as it was during the winter. The fine weather is just motivating. Spring brings new life.

Apparently, I come from a family that battles with depression and I think I dealt with a mild case of it these last few months. I'm glad the sun is finally shining in my life, now I can see the shadows.

I'm still chapters behind in Clashes, and I haven't written nearly enough papers for that class, but I will persevere. I just need to pass to graduate. I know I should have a higher goal than that, but I can't afford to stress too much about it. I'm doing decent in the rest of my classes right now, so there's nothing to freak out about. But it's still stressful.

I turn 17 today. Next Tuesday I'll turn 22. Jesus, thank you for life.